New Demo Application with NodeJS backend
Understand the connections in your data.
Understanding what your users are doing doesn’t have to be a complicated setup process. Once you install the Sankey NodeJS server, you can pick and choose which actions to track in your app.
Have you ever wanted to know if people used the comment feature or tapped that button in your app? Just point and click to choose the interactions you want to measure. Now you can spend more time learning how to make your app better.
- Phone registration failures over specific period
- Tracking transaction payment processing platform
- Tracking a renewal or new signup transaction
- E-Commerce: typical user session, anomalous checkout transactions, catching drop off in checkout
- Tracking users on-boarding process
- Attribution modeling - Determining the origin of a user action
Learn something surprising about your users